Soon after wrapping up his upcoming social drama, Acharya, Megastar Chiranjeevi will be kick-starting the official Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. Popular Kollywood director Jayam Mohan Raja will be directing this highly-anticipated film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Lucifer Telugu version will be going on floors from August 12th. A special set is being erected by noted production designer Suresh Selvarajan in Hyderabad for the first schedule. Nayanthara is rumored to be the front-runner to play the female lead in the movie. Senior producer cum distributor NV Prasad is bankrolling the project in association with Chiru’s son Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?