Megastar Chiranjeevi left a lasting legacy for his family in Telugu film industry. His nephew Sai Dharma Teja is the latest entrant into the industry to continue the legacy. He is going to appear in the lead role of movie that will be produced by Geetha Arts. The movie’s director is going to be A.S. Ravi Kumar Chowdary who previously directed ‘Yagnam’.
Dil Raju is the executive producer. Filming for the movie is expected to begin next month with a release date sometime in early 2013. The producers said “This movie not only has entertaining aspects, but many features that youth will love. Srihari will have an important role in the film. Music for the movie is being provided by Anup Reubens”.
This is going be Dharma Tej’s second movie, with the first one titled ‘Rey’ being directed by Y.V.S Chowdary.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him