Chiranjeevi is all set to start his new film in the direction of Koratala Siva very soon. The film will be shot at RFC from November second week.
Now, the latest gossip going around is that Chiru has requested director Koratala Siva to keep the film’s budget in check and not spend money unnecessarily on the movie.
The mega family already spent so much on Sye Raa as it was Chiru’s dream project. Now that the film is a hit, Chiru wants his new film to be made in a tight budget and spend money if it is only needed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam