Megastar Chiranjeevi’s younger son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, has wrapped up its talkie part. A couple of days of shoot is still remaining and it will be completed very soon. In a latest interview, Kalyaan made some striking comments about his entry into the OTT platforms.
Kalyaan said that he is not too keen on foraying into the digital world. “Nobody will judge if a star hero enters the digital platforms. But if aspiring actors like me enter the OTT platforms, people will be quick to think that we lack offers. OTT debut will only prove costly to my career,” Kalyaan said, further adding that it’s his producer’s call whether to release Super Machi in theaters or OTT platforms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time