Megastar Chiranjeevi’s younger son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, has wrapped up its talkie part. A couple of days of shoot is still remaining and it will be completed very soon. In a latest interview, Kalyaan made some striking comments about his entry into the OTT platforms.
Kalyaan said that he is not too keen on foraying into the digital world. “Nobody will judge if a star hero enters the digital platforms. But if aspiring actors like me enter the OTT platforms, people will be quick to think that we lack offers. OTT debut will only prove costly to my career,” Kalyaan said, further adding that it’s his producer’s call whether to release Super Machi in theaters or OTT platforms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting