We had reported earlier that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev will be making his acting debut very soon. This morning, Kalyaan’s debut film was launched at Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram’s office in the presence of several Tollywood celebrities.
Chiranjeevi himself sounded the first clap, while numero uno director SS Rajamouli directed the first shot and MM Keeravani switched on the camera. Malavika Nair has been roped in as the female lead opposite Kalyaan. Jatha Kalise fame Rakesh Sashii will direct the movie in popular producer Sai Korrapati’s production. This will be the 12th movie from the Eega producer.
This as-yet-untitled movie features a high-level technical team and experienced star cast. Baahubali cinematographer KK Senthil Kumar will crank the camera, while Rangasthalam fame Ramakrishna will do the art direction. Yogesh will compose the music. More details about the film’s first schedule will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best