We all know that Chiranjeevi’s son in law, Kalyan Dhev is making his debut with the film Vijetha. Right from the moment, the film was launched, the makers have kept the buzz quite low without making much fuss about it.
Now, the teaser which was launched today has also been kept simple with not much hungama. The teaser showcases Kalyan Dhev as an irresponsible son and looks like the film will be filled with some good father-son emotional moments.
The first impression we get from Kalyan is that he has a decent screen presence and looks good in whatever is showcased in his role. With a producer like Sai Korrapati at the helm, things will be quite good for the debutante in the coming days.
As there were no many expectations from the teaser, the simple yet safe theme of the film looks interesting and starts things on a positive note for Chiru’s son in law.
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film