Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, has resumed its shooting formalities today. The film’s unit took all the necessary precautions to carry on with the shoot at Ramanaidu Studios.
Super Machi is a romantic entertainer which also features popular Kannada heroine Rachita Ram as its leading lady. The film is being directed by Puli Vasu and produced by Rizwan. Star music composer Thaman is scoring the soundtrack. The makers are simultaneously carrying out the post-production formalities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA