Chiranjeevi starrer Stalin, which was released six years ago, is latest Telugu film which might join the ever growing list of Hindi remakes. Buzz is that the film is going to be remade in Hindi with Salman Khan in lead role. Salman Khan’s brother Sohail Khan might direct the film, if all goes well. Stalin was written and directed by A R Murugadoss and Chiranjeevi had played the role of an army major in the film. Trisha had paired up with Chiranjeevi and Prakash Raj played the villain’s role. The discussions to remake the film in Hindi are still in preliminary stages and an official statement is likely to be made sometime soon. For the past few years, Salman Khan is having a dream run at box office and if he agrees to act in the remake of Stalin, it’ll definitely be among the most anticipated films at box office. Salman Khan will soon be seen in Dabangg 2 and he’ll soon start shooting for the remake of Kick and another film titled Sher Khan.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods