It is a known fact that Mega star Chiranjeevi is busy with the pre-production of his new film Uyyalawada and has also wrapped up Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu. Meanwhile, he has taken some time off from his valuable schedule and has decided to go on a mini-vacation with his family.
Sources close to us reveal that Chiru will be heading to Japan for a two-week vacation with his wife. The source also adds that after knowing about some of the unique destinations in Japan, Chiru selected this Asian country.
Once he comes back from Japan, he will get back to action and will start work on his new film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser