It is a known fact that Mega star Chiranjeevi is busy with the pre-production of his new film Uyyalawada and has also wrapped up Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu. Meanwhile, he has taken some time off from his valuable schedule and has decided to go on a mini-vacation with his family.
Sources close to us reveal that Chiru will be heading to Japan for a two-week vacation with his wife. The source also adds that after knowing about some of the unique destinations in Japan, Chiru selected this Asian country.
Once he comes back from Japan, he will get back to action and will start work on his new film.
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR