Megastar Chiranjeevi, his wife Surekha and a large contingent of South Indian film stars from the 80s are having a gala time in China. These senior stars met each other as part of their annual get-together.
The stars are freely roaming on the streets of the Chinese capital Beijing and are posing for groupies in front of the Beijing National Stadium and the Railway Station.
In the past, these annual rendezvous were held in cities like Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru and this is the first time that a foreign location has been chosen for the same. Senior stars like Khushboo, Radhika Sarathkumar, Suhasini, actor-director Bhagyaraja and his wife Poornima are part of the get-together.
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections