A few days ago, it was announced that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be joining hands with his son Ram Charan to kick-start an Oxygen Bank under Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust. The father-son duo’s mission is to save as many lives as possible, while the COVID-19 pandemic continue to ravage the twin Telugu states.
This morning, Chiranjeevi took to Twitter and shared a video in which he announced the launch of the Oxygen Bank operations. In the first batch, two Oxygen Banks have been set up in Ananthapur and Guntur. And by tomorrow, 5 oxyzen banks will be set up in Khammam, Karimnagar and 5 other districts.
“Mission begins. Let there be no deaths due to lack of life saving oxygen,” Chiru tweeted, as he shared the video.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 26, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?