We all know that the state of Kerala is going through a crisis because of the ongoing floods that have claimed close to 90 lives. Everyone in the country is doing their bit to support the state.
The latest one to join that list is megastar Chiranjeevi and his family. The latest we hear is that Chiranjeevi and his son Ram Charan have donated 25 lakhs each to the chief minister’s relief fund.
What’s more interesting is that Chiranjeevi’s mother has donated one lakh for the victims. Apart from this, Charan’s wife, Upasana has pledged to donate medicines worth 10 lakhs for the people who have been suffering from various health issues because of the floods.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans