We all know that the state of Kerala is going through a crisis because of the ongoing floods that have claimed close to 90 lives. Everyone in the country is doing their bit to support the state.
The latest one to join that list is megastar Chiranjeevi and his family. The latest we hear is that Chiranjeevi and his son Ram Charan have donated 25 lakhs each to the chief minister’s relief fund.
What’s more interesting is that Chiranjeevi’s mother has donated one lakh for the victims. Apart from this, Charan’s wife, Upasana has pledged to donate medicines worth 10 lakhs for the people who have been suffering from various health issues because of the floods.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR