Megastar Chiranjeevi and his son Ram Charan will be sharing screen space in Koratala Siva’s ongoing social drama, Acharya. The film’s crucial schedule will kick-start from March 7th at JK Mines in Illendu, Bhadradri Kothagudem district. The schedule will last for a week.
Koratala Siva recently met Telangana state Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar to seek his permission for Acharya’s new schedule. The minister was more than happy to facilitate the necessary permission and he also told Siva that he will host Chiranjeevi at his residence throughout the schedule.
Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde are the leading ladies in Acharya. The film has its music composed by Manisharma. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this much-awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?