We had reported recently that the latest edition of the TSR National Awards will be held in Vizag on February 17. Bollywood star heroine Vidya Balan will be honored with the Sridevi Memorial Award this year. And here’s an exciting update on this prestigious event.
In a curtain raiser event, filmmaker cum politician T Subbirami Reddy, who is presenting the TSR National Awards, announced that the awards ceremony will witness the presence of senior heroes Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh from Tollywood and Super Star Rajinikanth, Suriya and Vikram.
Needless to say, fans will be in for a huge treat, as they will get to see the four pillars of Tollywood sharing the dais with the Tamil stalwart Rajini. Several other film celebrities from Tollywood and Kollywood and political leaders will be gracing the event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU