Senior stars Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna have been strong competitors for each other for nearly three decades. However, they have remained good friends off the screen. Now, here’s what happened when both Chiru and Balayya bumped into each other at veteran producer C Kalyan’s birthday party recently.
C Kalyan celebrated his 60th birthday recently and he threw a lavish party for several celebrities at a star hotel in Hyderabad. When Chiru stepped into the venue, Balayya greeted him warmly, saying, “Hello brother” and Chiru greeted him back, saying ” Hey Balayya.” Both the actors sat together throughout the party.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai