Senior stars Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna have been strong competitors for each other for nearly three decades. However, they have remained good friends off the screen. Now, here’s what happened when both Chiru and Balayya bumped into each other at veteran producer C Kalyan’s birthday party recently.
C Kalyan celebrated his 60th birthday recently and he threw a lavish party for several celebrities at a star hotel in Hyderabad. When Chiru stepped into the venue, Balayya greeted him warmly, saying, “Hello brother” and Chiru greeted him back, saying ” Hey Balayya.” Both the actors sat together throughout the party.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision