Released in 2002, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s blockbuster faction drama, Indra, created an all-time record in Tuni, East Godavari. Indra collected a lifetime share of 18 lakhs, a record which no film could break since the past 15 years.
Now, it again took Chiru himself to break his own record in Tuni. The Megastar’s comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, has collected a share of 18.74 lakhs in just 11 days, reiterating Chiru’s unbeatable box-office prowess.
Meanwhile, Khaidi No.150 has collected a whopping share of 85 plus crores to end up as all-time second highest grossing Telugu movie.
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?