The extremely close ties between Megastar Chiranjeevi and his brother-in-law Allu Aravind are know to everyone. Allu Aravind celebrates his birthday as per the Telugu calendar and he was born on Vaikhunta Ekadasi day. So today happens to be his birthday. Chiranjeevi’s family and Allu Aravind’s family are celebrating the event in Tirupathi, where special poojas are being performed today.
Allu Aravind turns 63 today. He is the son of noted comedian Allu Ramalingaiah and he is also the supremo of Geetha Arts, one of the most powerful and respected production houses in the Telugu Film Industry.
123telugu.com wishes Allu Aravind a very Happy Birthday on this occasion.
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film