Recently, just a few days before she was supposed to join the shoot of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, star heroine Trisha shocked everyone by announcing that she quit the project. Trisha also mentioned ‘creative differences’ as the reason behind her decision to walk out of Acharya.
However, in a latest interview with an English daily, Chiru contradicted Trisha’s statement. “I don’t know why she said that. I don’t know why she left. My daughter even sent the outfits. I asked all my team members if anyone had said anything to upset her. Later, I got to know that she is doing Mani Ratnam film and he needs longer schedules from her, so she could not accommodate our film,” Chiru said.
It’s well known that, after Trisha’s exit, Acharya’s makers roped in yet another star heroine Kajal Aggarwal as her replacement. This Koratala Siva directorial is being produced by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next