Recently, just a few days before she was supposed to join the shoot of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, star heroine Trisha shocked everyone by announcing that she quit the project. Trisha also mentioned ‘creative differences’ as the reason behind her decision to walk out of Acharya.
However, in a latest interview with an English daily, Chiru contradicted Trisha’s statement. “I don’t know why she said that. I don’t know why she left. My daughter even sent the outfits. I asked all my team members if anyone had said anything to upset her. Later, I got to know that she is doing Mani Ratnam film and he needs longer schedules from her, so she could not accommodate our film,” Chiru said.
It’s well known that, after Trisha’s exit, Acharya’s makers roped in yet another star heroine Kajal Aggarwal as her replacement. This Koratala Siva directorial is being produced by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy