Recently, just a few days before she was supposed to join the shoot of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, star heroine Trisha shocked everyone by announcing that she quit the project. Trisha also mentioned ‘creative differences’ as the reason behind her decision to walk out of Acharya.
However, in a latest interview with an English daily, Chiru contradicted Trisha’s statement. “I don’t know why she said that. I don’t know why she left. My daughter even sent the outfits. I asked all my team members if anyone had said anything to upset her. Later, I got to know that she is doing Mani Ratnam film and he needs longer schedules from her, so she could not accommodate our film,” Chiru said.
It’s well known that, after Trisha’s exit, Acharya’s makers roped in yet another star heroine Kajal Aggarwal as her replacement. This Koratala Siva directorial is being produced by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry