Even as he is going to turn 65 in August, Megastar Chiranjeevi is still one of the best dancers in the industry. His envious and electrifying dance moves still leave many young heroes awestruck and inspired. In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Chiru revealed the secret behind the energy in his dances.
“I love to interact with kids. It gives me more energy and also knowledge. When I speak to them, I feel very happy and young. That’s the reason I can dance even at this age,” said the Megastar. Chiru also said that he has been working hard for the last 40 years and it shows in his dances.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu