Megastar Chiranjeevi felicitated veteran director K Raghavendra Rao yesterday in Visakhapatnam. The senior director was also conferred with the ‘Viswa Vikhyatha Darsaka Brahma’ title and a Swarna Kankanam on the occasion. The felicitation was organized by T Subbirami Reddy Kala Peetham on the occasion of Maha Sivarathri.
Later, Chiru praised his favorite director endlessly and expressed his happiness on being part of many of his successful films. The actor-director duo teamed for about 15 blockbuster films. This felicitation got more prominence with rumors about K Raghavendra Rao directing Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 150th flick.The event was also graced by senior actor Manchu Mohan Babu, actresses turned politicians Jayasudha and Jayaprada as well as other political leaders.
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue