Megastar Chiranjeevi honored veteran filmmaker, actor and politician Dasari Narayanan Rao with the Allu Ramalingaiah Academy of Arts’ Memorial Award on the occasion of Dasari’s 73rd birthday today. Dasari was presented the award in the presence of Allu Aravind and Mohan Babu.
The award ceremony was supposed to be held on March 15th at Ravindra Bharati in Hyderabad, but the event was postponed due to Dasari’s hospitalization. The veteran filmmaker is currently recuperating from the illness he had suffered a couple of months ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless