Here comes a big update. Now that the film’s talkie part is almost complete, Megastar Chiranjeevi has kick-started the dubbing formalities for Sye Raa, the prestigious biopic on Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This afternoon, Chiru has begun dubbing for his role at Shabdalaya Studios.
Sye Raa’s entire shooting formalities are complete, with only a minor patchwork for a VFX scene remaining and that too will be wrapped up within a couple of days. The makers have employed various world-class studios to execute the VFX work. Once the output is delivered by August end, the makers will come up with an official announcement regarding the release date.
Sye Raa is slated for release on October 2, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti. The teaser for this patriotic drama is expected to be out on August 15, coinciding with Independence Day.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?
- Prabbhas to be seen in this role in Nag Ashwin’s film?
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally film is not shelved?
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years