Here comes a big update. Now that the film’s talkie part is almost complete, Megastar Chiranjeevi has kick-started the dubbing formalities for Sye Raa, the prestigious biopic on Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This afternoon, Chiru has begun dubbing for his role at Shabdalaya Studios.
Sye Raa’s entire shooting formalities are complete, with only a minor patchwork for a VFX scene remaining and that too will be wrapped up within a couple of days. The makers have employed various world-class studios to execute the VFX work. Once the output is delivered by August end, the makers will come up with an official announcement regarding the release date.
Sye Raa is slated for release on October 2, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti. The teaser for this patriotic drama is expected to be out on August 15, coinciding with Independence Day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand to romance debutante actress in his next
- Oh Baby continues to impress- Latest collections here
- UV Creations holds key meetings for Saaho’s release
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?