Just a few months after he wowed us in his avatar as freedom fighter Narasimha Reddy in the film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Megastar Chiranjeevi has begun work yet again. The actor who is teaming up with director Koratala Siva for his next began shooting for the film today.
A few days ago, the actor underwent a final look test for his role in the film which is touted to be a socio-entertainer. This collaboration of the actor and director is being really looked forward to since it is the first time they are teaming up.
Also, Koratala’s style of storytelling is perfect for a star like the Megastar who often likes to merge social causes into his films. Ram Charan produces this film which will be out on the 14th of August 2020. Mani Sharma scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Nandita Swetha’s Akshara gets a release date
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon