Just a few months after he wowed us in his avatar as freedom fighter Narasimha Reddy in the film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Megastar Chiranjeevi has begun work yet again. The actor who is teaming up with director Koratala Siva for his next began shooting for the film today.
A few days ago, the actor underwent a final look test for his role in the film which is touted to be a socio-entertainer. This collaboration of the actor and director is being really looked forward to since it is the first time they are teaming up.
Also, Koratala’s style of storytelling is perfect for a star like the Megastar who often likes to merge social causes into his films. Ram Charan produces this film which will be out on the 14th of August 2020. Mani Sharma scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention