Just a few months after he wowed us in his avatar as freedom fighter Narasimha Reddy in the film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Megastar Chiranjeevi has begun work yet again. The actor who is teaming up with director Koratala Siva for his next began shooting for the film today.
A few days ago, the actor underwent a final look test for his role in the film which is touted to be a socio-entertainer. This collaboration of the actor and director is being really looked forward to since it is the first time they are teaming up.
Also, Koratala’s style of storytelling is perfect for a star like the Megastar who often likes to merge social causes into his films. Ram Charan produces this film which will be out on the 14th of August 2020. Mani Sharma scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Jr NTR’s Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu to commence this August
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers