By now, everyone knows that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film in the direction of Koratala Shiva and the pre-production of the film is on in full swing. A song has also been locked by Mani Sharma and his crew in the city of Bangkok.
Now, the latest update we hear is that a majority of the film will be set in the district of Srikakulam. Chiranjeevi is said to play a government official with a Naxalite backdrop. The shooting of the film will start in a specially erected set in RFC.
Ram Charan produces this film and Trisha will be seen as the female lead. The hunt for the main villain is also on as of now. More details of this film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?