By now, everyone knows that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film in the direction of Koratala Shiva and the pre-production of the film is on in full swing. A song has also been locked by Mani Sharma and his crew in the city of Bangkok.
Now, the latest update we hear is that a majority of the film will be set in the district of Srikakulam. Chiranjeevi is said to play a government official with a Naxalite backdrop. The shooting of the film will start in a specially erected set in RFC.
Ram Charan produces this film and Trisha will be seen as the female lead. The hunt for the main villain is also on as of now. More details of this film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second installment of Captain Marvel to be out on this date
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects