Megastar Chiranjeevi is synonymous with electrifying dances which enthralled millions of his fans over 3 decades. But his recently released patriotic drama, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, didn’t feature any dance numbers where Chiru set the screens ablaze.
However, his 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction will quench fans’ thirst for witnessing Chiru’s dances. The latest buzz is that the Chiru-Koratala Siva film will kick off with a dance number. The first schedule will commence from the first week of December.
While an official announcement is awaited, Thugs of Hindostan fame music composer duo, Ajay-Atul, rumored to have been roped in to score for Chiru152. Trish is said to be the film’s leading lady. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy will jointly produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?