Megastar Chiranjeevi is synonymous with electrifying dances which enthralled millions of his fans over 3 decades. But his recently released patriotic drama, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, didn’t feature any dance numbers where Chiru set the screens ablaze.
However, his 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction will quench fans’ thirst for witnessing Chiru’s dances. The latest buzz is that the Chiru-Koratala Siva film will kick off with a dance number. The first schedule will commence from the first week of December.
While an official announcement is awaited, Thugs of Hindostan fame music composer duo, Ajay-Atul, rumored to have been roped in to score for Chiru152. Trish is said to be the film’s leading lady. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy will jointly produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t