Pawan Kalyan is known as the demi-god whose presence itself will change things in a big way at the box office. But Vakeel Saab brought out the actor in him and he has been getting solid appreciation for his performance from all quarters.
Pawan’s brother and megastar Chiranjeevi watched Vakeel Saab at Mahesh’s AMB Cinemas the other day along with his mother and the entire family and loved the film.
Today, he lauded Pawan’s act as terrific and wished the entire team congrats. More than anything, Chiru lauded the message the film sent out regarding women empowerment.
Terrific Act by @PawanKalyan
Riveting court room drama with @prakashraaj @i_nivethathomas @yoursanjali #Ananya @MusicThaman #DOPVinod did a Fab job! Congrats to #DilRaju @BoneyKapoor ji Dir #VenuSriram & Team.Most of all Hugely Relevant film on respecting women.#VakeelSaab WINS! pic.twitter.com/lTT0cYoyy7
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 10, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date