It is a piece of old news by now that megastar Chiranjeevi is giving a chance to Meher Ramesh to direct a film. This news was revealed by Chiru himself in his online interview with a channel.
The latest we have come to know from our sources is that this film is nothing but the remake of the Ajith starrer Vedhalam. This is something interesting as Pawan Kalyan was supposed to do this film but now according to the gossip, Chiru is doing that film now.
Chiru trusting Meher Ramesh with this film is a big thing and the news is that Ram Charan will announce a new project on Chiru’s birthday and many say this remake also might be that film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood