Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is nearing its completion. Some of the best creative minds like Sukumar, Rathnavelu, Ramakrishna and DSP are working on the project, so expectations are naturally quite high on this period village drama.
Meanwhile, fresh reports are emerging that Megastar Chiranjeevi and maverick director Rajamouli had seen Rangasthalam’s footage recently. Both Chiru and Rajamouli are reportedly thrilled with the visual quality and the way Rangasthalam is turning out.
Apparently, only four crucial scenes and four songs are left to be shot before the unit wraps up the entire shoot by December. Let’s wait until early next year to witness the magic to unfold on the big screen.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna