Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is nearing its completion. Some of the best creative minds like Sukumar, Rathnavelu, Ramakrishna and DSP are working on the project, so expectations are naturally quite high on this period village drama.
Meanwhile, fresh reports are emerging that Megastar Chiranjeevi and maverick director Rajamouli had seen Rangasthalam’s footage recently. Both Chiru and Rajamouli are reportedly thrilled with the visual quality and the way Rangasthalam is turning out.
Apparently, only four crucial scenes and four songs are left to be shot before the unit wraps up the entire shoot by December. Let’s wait until early next year to witness the magic to unfold on the big screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA
- Sekhar Kammula has this dream post Coronavirus
- Samantha reveals what she learned during this quarantine period
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?