Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is nearing its completion. Some of the best creative minds like Sukumar, Rathnavelu, Ramakrishna and DSP are working on the project, so expectations are naturally quite high on this period village drama.
Meanwhile, fresh reports are emerging that Megastar Chiranjeevi and maverick director Rajamouli had seen Rangasthalam’s footage recently. Both Chiru and Rajamouli are reportedly thrilled with the visual quality and the way Rangasthalam is turning out.
Apparently, only four crucial scenes and four songs are left to be shot before the unit wraps up the entire shoot by December. Let’s wait until early next year to witness the magic to unfold on the big screen.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood