The craze of Chiranjeevi is intact and this has been proved with the success of Sye Raa. The film has completed its first week’s run with impressive collections.
The period drama was strong yesterday as it made 2.28 crores in the Nizam area yesterday and with this, it has made a total share of 84 crores in the Telugu states. In this process it has crossed the lifetime collections of several big-ticket films and is only behind films like Baahubali, Baahubali 2 and Rangasthalam.
The film has crossed the 100 crore mark worldwide too and is being showered with praises. This weekend’s run will be quite crucial to see where the film actually stands at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus