He did this through Talasani Seva Trust. Akkineni Nagarjuna and several other celebs came for this donation camp. Megastar Chiranjeevi was also supposed to attend this event but he did not.
So, he made a small video and said that as one of his close relatives had passed away, he could not make it to the event. Chiru thanked Talsani for coming out and helping not only the film but TV workers well in this deadly times of Corona.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs