He did this through Talasani Seva Trust. Akkineni Nagarjuna and several other celebs came for this donation camp. Megastar Chiranjeevi was also supposed to attend this event but he did not.
So, he made a small video and said that as one of his close relatives had passed away, he could not make it to the event. Chiru thanked Talsani for coming out and helping not only the film but TV workers well in this deadly times of Corona.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram