Megastar Chiranjeevi has been maintaining low profile in politics ever since the Congress party faced a major setback in the 2014 elections. Much to his fans’ joy, Chiru made a grand comeback to the big screen with Khaidi No 150, and is now busy with Sye Raa.
Of late, there have been numerous speculations about Chiru taking a temporary break from politics. Chiru’s brother Pawan Kalyan’s latest interview with a national media house confirms this speculation. “Well, he says politics is not my cup of tea. He is now confined to cinema,” Pawan said, when asked if Chiru would return to active politics in near future.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?