Megastar Chiranjeevi has been maintaining low profile in politics ever since the Congress party faced a major setback in the 2014 elections. Much to his fans’ joy, Chiru made a grand comeback to the big screen with Khaidi No 150, and is now busy with Sye Raa.
Of late, there have been numerous speculations about Chiru taking a temporary break from politics. Chiru’s brother Pawan Kalyan’s latest interview with a national media house confirms this speculation. “Well, he says politics is not my cup of tea. He is now confined to cinema,” Pawan said, when asked if Chiru would return to active politics in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha