Megastar Chiranjeevi has been maintaining low profile in politics ever since the Congress party faced a major setback in the 2014 elections. Much to his fans’ joy, Chiru made a grand comeback to the big screen with Khaidi No 150, and is now busy with Sye Raa.
Of late, there have been numerous speculations about Chiru taking a temporary break from politics. Chiru’s brother Pawan Kalyan’s latest interview with a national media house confirms this speculation. “Well, he says politics is not my cup of tea. He is now confined to cinema,” Pawan said, when asked if Chiru would return to active politics in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing
- Dil Raju’s Rowdy Boys seals its release date