Leaving millions of his fans and well-wishers from the film fraternity worried, Megastar Chiranjeevi yesterday announced that he tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Thankfully, Chiru has no major symptoms and he is under medication and rest at his residence.
Meanwhile, Chiru’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, which was supposed to kick-start from November 9, has been put on hold for the time being. However, Chiru apparently told his director Koratala Siva to resume shoot by first canning scenes which don’t feature him. Chiru may join the shoot once he recovers fully.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive