Leaving millions of his fans and well-wishers from the film fraternity worried, Megastar Chiranjeevi yesterday announced that he tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Thankfully, Chiru has no major symptoms and he is under medication and rest at his residence.
Meanwhile, Chiru’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, which was supposed to kick-start from November 9, has been put on hold for the time being. However, Chiru apparently told his director Koratala Siva to resume shoot by first canning scenes which don’t feature him. Chiru may join the shoot once he recovers fully.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again