Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st film, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, is in the last leg of pre-production. Veteran writers duo Paruchuri Brothers have been working on the film’s script along with other writers since several months.
In a recent event, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao revealed that the scripting process has been completed and that they will give the final narration to Chiru today. The senior writer said that Sye Raa Narasimhareddy will create history in Tollywood.
Surender Reddy is the director of this historical biopic. Ram Charan is producing this magnum opus under Konidela Productions banner. AR Rahman will score the music. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu will essay prominent roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance