Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st film, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, is in the last leg of pre-production. Veteran writers duo Paruchuri Brothers have been working on the film’s script along with other writers since several months.
In a recent event, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao revealed that the scripting process has been completed and that they will give the final narration to Chiru today. The senior writer said that Sye Raa Narasimhareddy will create history in Tollywood.
Surender Reddy is the director of this historical biopic. Ram Charan is producing this magnum opus under Konidela Productions banner. AR Rahman will score the music. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu will essay prominent roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started