Fans have been eagerly awaiting the launch of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film. With Ram Charan’s confirmation about Chiru’s 151st film recently, the entire attention is channeled towards the film’s grand launch.
As per the latest reports, this official remake of Kaththi will be launched in the last week of January and the regular shooting will commence from mid February. Incidentally, the film’s producer, Ram Charan, will also launch his official remake of Thani Oruvan just a week ahead of his dad’s project.
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie