The next schedule of Sye Raa, the much-awaited biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will be held in Mumbai. Apparently, the unit will can a few underwater action sequences in a specially designed swimming pool.
The latest reports reveal that Megastar Chiranjeevi, who’s essaying Uyyalawada’s role in the film, will perform some breathtaking stunts as he fights the goons in the pool. Experts from Mumbai have been roped in for this purpose. The Mumbai schedule will kick-start next week.
Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa and Ram Charan is producing it with a whopping Rs 200 crore budget. Amit Trivedi is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections