The next schedule of Sye Raa, the much-awaited biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will be held in Mumbai. Apparently, the unit will can a few underwater action sequences in a specially designed swimming pool.
The latest reports reveal that Megastar Chiranjeevi, who’s essaying Uyyalawada’s role in the film, will perform some breathtaking stunts as he fights the goons in the pool. Experts from Mumbai have been roped in for this purpose. The Mumbai schedule will kick-start next week.
Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa and Ram Charan is producing it with a whopping Rs 200 crore budget. Amit Trivedi is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script