Director Surender Reddy, along with Paruchuri Brothers, is preparing a powerful story for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s soon to be launched 151st project. The film will be bankrolled by Ram Charan and it will go on floors in mid April.
Titled Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, this historical drama will showcase the legacy of the great freedom fighter from the Telugu land, Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. Now, according to the latest reports, Chiranjeevi will be romancing two heroines in this movie. Apparently, the script features a triangular love story.
Currently, the makers are busy with the pre-production work and a hunt is on to zero in on the leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?