Director Surender Reddy, along with Paruchuri Brothers, is preparing a powerful story for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s soon to be launched 151st project. The film will be bankrolled by Ram Charan and it will go on floors in mid April.
Titled Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, this historical drama will showcase the legacy of the great freedom fighter from the Telugu land, Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. Now, according to the latest reports, Chiranjeevi will be romancing two heroines in this movie. Apparently, the script features a triangular love story.
Currently, the makers are busy with the pre-production work and a hunt is on to zero in on the leading ladies.
- After ASVR, NTR hires his fav trainer for another terrific look for RRR
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2018
- Shocked, AR Rahman enquires about MeToo allegations against Vairamuthu
- Two heroes in consideration for Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana remake?
- Balakrishna-Tarak’s mutual affection a major highlight at ASVR’s success function