Now that the first season of the series will come to an end in May, Chiru is reportedly planning to take a long break from MEK and instead concentrate on his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This means that the next season of MEK may go on air only in 2018.
Chiru has already started working on his looks and body for his role in his 151st project. This film will go on floors in August. Produced by Ram Charan, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will be directed by Surender Reddy.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents