Now that the first season of the series will come to an end in May, Chiru is reportedly planning to take a long break from MEK and instead concentrate on his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This means that the next season of MEK may go on air only in 2018.
Chiru has already started working on his looks and body for his role in his 151st project. This film will go on floors in August. Produced by Ram Charan, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will be directed by Surender Reddy.
- Kalyan Ram’s 118 completes censor
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route