It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi got his right shoulder operated at Mumbai’s Breach Candy hospital in February. Chiru has been experiencing severe pain in both his shoulders for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Chiru may undergo yet another surgery on his left shoulder in the first week of April, after he finds himself free from his daughter Srija’s wedding. Although Chiru wanted to undergo an operation on both his shoulders last month itself, his doctors suggested him to wait until the right shoulder is healed completely.
Chiru will be commencing the regular shoot of his most awaited comeback film from this summer, after he recuperates completely.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?