It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi got his right shoulder operated at Mumbai’s Breach Candy hospital in February. Chiru has been experiencing severe pain in both his shoulders for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Chiru may undergo yet another surgery on his left shoulder in the first week of April, after he finds himself free from his daughter Srija’s wedding. Although Chiru wanted to undergo an operation on both his shoulders last month itself, his doctors suggested him to wait until the right shoulder is healed completely.
Chiru will be commencing the regular shoot of his most awaited comeback film from this summer, after he recuperates completely.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release