If you go back in time and remember, V V Vinayak played a small cameo in his own directed film Tagore. Now, after a long gap, he is repeating the sentiment with yet another tiny role in his upcoming film Khaidi No 150.
What’s more interesting is that his cameo was shot today and Chiru himself directed Vinayak for these scenes. The entire shoot of the film is nearing completion and reports suggest that the film has turned out quite well.
Ram Charan produces this film which has Kajal as the female lead. Khaidi is up for a mega release on the eve of Sankranthi 2017.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule