Megastar Chiranjeevi has wrapped up the shooting for his cameo in Ram Charan’s upcoming film, Bruce Lee. A fight sequence featuring Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan was shot in this schedule, under the supervision of stuntmen duo Ram-Laxman. It is learnt that Chiranjeevi’s appearance will be an eye feast for the audience.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet Singh as the heroine. DVV Danayya is producing the film. The audio,composed by SS Thaman, will be unveiled on October 2nd and the movie is slated to hit the screens on October 16th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy comes in support of Samantha
- Star actor’s next to have Srilanka backdrop
- Sanjjanaa Galrani gives clarity on her marriage
- Noted comedian’s spoof film on Aamir Khan’s PK?
- Atlee to work with his lucky mascot again?
- DSP’s emotional tribute to Chandra Bose