Megastar Chiranjeevi has wrapped up the shooting for his cameo in Ram Charan’s upcoming film, Bruce Lee. A fight sequence featuring Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan was shot in this schedule, under the supervision of stuntmen duo Ram-Laxman. It is learnt that Chiranjeevi’s appearance will be an eye feast for the audience.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet Singh as the heroine. DVV Danayya is producing the film. The audio,composed by SS Thaman, will be unveiled on October 2nd and the movie is slated to hit the screens on October 16th.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’