It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be acting in a historic biopic based on the life of the first freedom fighter from the Telugu land, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This will be Chiru’s 151st movie.
The film is set in Rayalaseema in the 1847 time period and the film’s team, headed by director Surender Reddy, will be recreating a huge village set in Hyderabad. The main focus has been on bringing authenticity and detailing in each and every aspect of the sets.
Ram Charan will be producing the movie, which is expected to go on floors in August on Chiru’s birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors