The much-awaited day is here. The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will be unveiling the film’s motion poster at 11:30 am today. Numero uno director SS Rajamouli will be unveiling the motion poster.
Contrary to the general perception over these months, the film is not titled Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Yesterday, there was a buzz that the film has been titled ‘Sye Raa’. Now, the latest buzz is that there is more to the title as Narasimhareddy has been added as a tagline to Sye Raa. The title will be officially revealed in a few minutes.
Surender Reddy is directing this highly-anticipated drama. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady and Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in a crucial role. Ram Charan is producing the movie under his Konidela Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?