The much-awaited Chiru152 in the combination of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva will finally kick-start on January 3. According to the latest updates, the first schedule will be flagged off with a special mass number on Chiru and young actress Regina Cassandra.
A giant colony set has been erected to picturize the song on a vast land near Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Manisharma is said to have composed a peppy song for the purpose. The first schedule will last for 20 days and several crucial scenes will be shot in the same set which resembles middle-class colony.
Trisha is the leading lady in this as-yet-untitled film. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly producing the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up