The much-awaited Chiru152 in the combination of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva will finally kick-start on January 3. According to the latest updates, the first schedule will be flagged off with a special mass number on Chiru and young actress Regina Cassandra.
A giant colony set has been erected to picturize the song on a vast land near Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Manisharma is said to have composed a peppy song for the purpose. The first schedule will last for 20 days and several crucial scenes will be shot in the same set which resembles middle-class colony.
Trisha is the leading lady in this as-yet-untitled film. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly producing the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Varalakshmi as mega hero’s villain?
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine
- Tiger Shroff’s next seals its release date