Yesterday, Megastar Chiranjeevi tweeted that he has been enjoying pausing and resuming a song over and again of late and went on to say that he will reveal the reason today. As promised, Chiru revealed the big surprise with an adorable video this morning.
In the video, Chiru is seen playing with his granddaughter Navishka, who stars crying as he didn’t play her favourite song ‘Ikapai Only You And Me’ from Khaidi No 150. The moment Chiru played the song on the TV, Navishka begins imitating her legendary grandpa’s steps.
“Paused & played music 2 see she was really loving it,” Chiru tweeted, further adding that he will get all the credit in front of his wife Surekha since it’s his song.
Always amazed @ the power of music.Just over 1 yr & how this little kid enjoyed music & tried doing dance moves is sheer bliss.Paused & played music 2 see she was really loving it.పాట నాది కాబట్టి,అమ్మమ్మ సురేఖ దగ్గర క్రెడిట్ నాకే😄 #PreLockdownMoments #Throwbackvideo #navishka_k pic.twitter.com/znNOyMY0MB
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaalaa anandhanga undhi: Siddharth on his Tollywood comeback
- Ali’s clever move is a lesson for many actors
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?