Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, was one of the very few Telugu movies that resumed shooting soon after the Telangana government gave the permission. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and only a couple of days of talkie part and one song are remaining to be wrapped up.
In a latest interaction with an English daily, Kalyaan Dhev revealed that he has been self quarantining in the ground floor of their house ever since he began shooting for the movie. Kalyaan said that he didn’t want to put his wife Sreeja and his daughters at risk and that’s he had decided to stay separately in the same house.
Kalyaan went on to reveal that he interacts with his wife and children via FaceTime. He also does his own chores like washing clothes and cooking all by himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?