Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, was one of the very few Telugu movies that resumed shooting soon after the Telangana government gave the permission. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and only a couple of days of talkie part and one song are remaining to be wrapped up.
In a latest interaction with an English daily, Kalyaan Dhev revealed that he has been self quarantining in the ground floor of their house ever since he began shooting for the movie. Kalyaan said that he didn’t want to put his wife Sreeja and his daughters at risk and that’s he had decided to stay separately in the same house.
Kalyaan went on to reveal that he interacts with his wife and children via FaceTime. He also does his own chores like washing clothes and cooking all by himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career