Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s second film, Super Machi, was one of the very few Telugu movies that resumed shooting soon after the Telangana government gave the permission. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and only a couple of days of talkie part and one song are remaining to be wrapped up.
In a latest interaction with an English daily, Kalyaan Dhev revealed that he has been self quarantining in the ground floor of their house ever since he began shooting for the movie. Kalyaan said that he didn’t want to put his wife Sreeja and his daughters at risk and that’s he had decided to stay separately in the same house.
Kalyaan went on to reveal that he interacts with his wife and children via FaceTime. He also does his own chores like washing clothes and cooking all by himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?