It is a known fact that the shooting of Chiranjeevi’s next is nearing its completion. The post-production formalities have been going on in full swing and sources close to us reveal that Chiru’s emotional performance will leave everyone stunned.
Reports also suggest that the way Chiranjeevi has owned this remake and has given a completely new dimension to his role will be the major highlight of the film.
Traces of Tagore will be seen in Chiru’s role which is being dealt with utmost care by V V Vinayak. Produced by Ram Charan, Khaidi No 150 is up for a release next January.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled