Ram Charan is having a lot of headaches as he is not finding a suitable heroine for his dad’s film ever since Trisha walked out of the project.
Kajal’s name was out but as she demanded big money, the talk is that the makers are looking for another option now. As there are only a few heroines who suit Chiru’s age, the struggle is getting harder.
So many names are being taken but things are not getting finalized. Also, the break in the shoots due to Coronavirus has sent the dates of many actors into a fizzy. So, Charan and his team are finding it even more difficult now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali