Ram Charan is having a lot of headaches as he is not finding a suitable heroine for his dad’s film ever since Trisha walked out of the project.
Kajal’s name was out but as she demanded big money, the talk is that the makers are looking for another option now. As there are only a few heroines who suit Chiru’s age, the struggle is getting harder.
So many names are being taken but things are not getting finalized. Also, the break in the shoots due to Coronavirus has sent the dates of many actors into a fizzy. So, Charan and his team are finding it even more difficult now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID