Around 10 days ago, Megastar Chiranjeevi kick-started dubbing for his most eagerly awaited period magnum opus, Sye Raa. The stalwart hero has already wrapped up dubbing for the entire movie at his favorite Shabdalaya Studios.
But what’s impressive is that Chiru has taken just 20 hours within a period of 10 days to finish dubbing for his role in Sye Raa. In the movie, Chiru will be seen in the role of the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Expectations on Chiru’s role and the film are humongous.
Sye Raa’s highly-anticipated theatrical trailer will be unveiled on August 22, on Chiru birthday. This Surender Reddy directorial is being produced by Ram Charan. Also featuring a stellar cast, the film is slated for release on October 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences