It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing the remake of Vedhalam in the direction of Meher Ramesh. The film will be produced by Anil Sunkara of AK Entertainments.
The latest we have come to know is that the film will be launched on the 20th of this month. A simple ceremony is being planned by the makers at their office in Hyderabad.
Sai Pallavi is in talks to play Chiranjeevi’s sister in this film. The project is a family drama with enough mass elements to please the fans of Chiru. An official confirmation about this news is yet to be made by the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Ram Shankar turns producer to make his hit film’s sequel
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?