That Megastar Chiranjeevi will soon be working on a historic biopic based on the life of the first freedom fighter from the Telugu land, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is a well-known fact. This prestigious movie will be Chiru’s 151st project.
Now, the latest update is that the film’s team is planning to make this movie as a true bilingual by shooting it in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. Furthermore, the film will also be dubbed into Malayalam and Hindi.
Surender Reddy is directing this film and Ram Charan will bankroll it from August. Charan is reportedly pumping in more than 100 crore into this project to make it a memorable one in his dad’s career.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das